- It is agreed that this contract is the total agreement made between Jill Lindh Photography and The Client, and that no variation or modification of this contract shall be effective unless agreed by both parties in writing.
- The Client understands and accepts that the photographic coverage will be as the photographer’s professional expertise determines and that no one photograph will be deemed more important than another. Special requests are not binding instruction, although every effort is made to comply with The Client’s wishes.
- Any special requests must be made by The Client to Jill Lindh Photography, in writing.
- In extreme circumstances and without notice it may be necessary for Jill Lindh Photography to be substituted by another photographer e.g. in the event of serious ill health or death.
- All image sizes are nominal. Jill Lindh Photography will provide a pleasing colour balance but cannot guarantee exact colouring matching owing to anomalous reflectance caused by a combination of certain dyes and materials especially man-made fibers. It is sometimes impossible to record the exact colour as seen by the human eye.
- Images will go through a post-production process of filtering, cropping and enhancement. Images will be a mix of colour and or black and white, unless The Client specifically requests otherwise.
- All images or copies of images whether stored digitally or otherwise and any computer program including any source or object code, computer files or printed documentation relating to such images are protected by the Copyright and Design Act 1988. It is contrary to the Act to copy or allow to be copied photographically, electronically or by any other means, an image created as part of this contract without the permission of Jill Lindh Photography, in writing.
- Digital files remain the copyright of Jill Lindh Photography.
- Jill Lindh shall be granted complete artistic license in relation to the poses photographed and the locations used. Jill Lindh’s judgment regarding the locations/poses and number of images taken shall be final. Due to the vagaries of the weather and the willingness of subjects it may not be possible to capture all the special requests provided in writing.
- The Client may cancel this contract at any time by giving written notice to Jill Lindh Photography but in doing so shall forfeit any money paid
- Although Jill Lindh will do her best to produce more proofs/preview images than set out in the package discussed with the client, there is no guarantee that any particular number of proofs/preview prints will be produced.
- The Client hereby allows Jill Lindh to display any images included in this contract in her studio, portfolio, literature, wedding exhibitions, advertising and PR including the use by other vendors i.e. venues, florists, dress designers. No use of the images will be made by Jill Lindh for other commercial reason except with the written permission of The Client.
- It is understood that Jill Lindh Photography is the sole and exclusive photographer. The Client acknowledges that
Jill Lindh Photography will not be held reliable for any shots unavailable because of interference from guest photography.
- In the unlikely event of a total photographic failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance, the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
- Any complaints should be raised by The Client with Jill Lindh Photography in writing within 28 days of first becoming aware of the matter to be complained of and in any event within 28 days of receipt of the images.
- The package price expires six months from the wedding date and album orders placed after this time will be at the current Jill Lindh Photography rates.
- A non-refundable booking fee is charged when the client completes the booking form and signs this contract. This fee constitutes the Client having booked Jill Lindh for a specific date and is deducted (in full) from the total package price.
- If the venue for the photoshoot requires permits its up to the client to organize this. Jill Lindh Photography will not be held responsible if the shoot can not proceed due to Permits not being organized by the client, full payment for the session will be applicable even if the shoot gets canceled.
We have read this document and agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out. I understand that the terms of this agreement cannot be changed unless agreed by both The Client and Jill Lindh Photography, in writing.
|TO BE SIGNED/DATED BY THE CLIENT
We confirm that we have read and fully understand the terms of this agreement. We agree that the booking fee is non-refundable and that charges may apply if we cancel the event:
JILL LINDH PHOTOGRAPHY confirm that I have received a signed and valid copy of the above contract along with the booking fee: